Things to do in Gilbert, AZ
Our hotel is located less than ten miles from Gilbert giving you convenient access to many top area attractions. Explore our list of can't-miss sites and things to do in Gilbert, AZ below.
- FlipSide - This locally-owned entertainment venue offers fun for the whole family with a cafe, bowling, laser tag, bumper cars, and arcade.
- TopGolf - A fun and interactive source for entertainment, Top Golf Gilbert features food, spirits, and innovative driving range.
- World of Beer - Visit World of Beer and enjoy a selection of over 500 global beers, a variety of local craft beers, and popular tavern food.
- Hale Centre Theatre - Experience fun and affordable entertainment at this 110-seat theatre that puts on a variety of family-friendly shows each year.
- Gilbert Historical Museum - Learn about Gilbert's rich history at this landmark building which displays numerous artifacts and photos.
- Western Skies Golf Club - Perfect for any skill level golfer, this course offers great views of the Superstition Mountains and an updated restaurant and bar with patio service.
- Freestone District Park - Enjoy the outdoors at this 88-acre park offering tennis courts, softball fields, basketball courts, a skate park, two lake areas, mini amusement park, and more.
- SanTan Village - If shopping is on the list for your time in Gilbert, SanTan Village will provide all your department store favorites, plus local boutiques, dining, and entertainment options.
- Gilbert Farmers Market - Spend your Saturday morning at the farmers market in downtown Gilbert and pick up organic produce or locally made artisan products.