Things to do in Mesa, AZ
Whether you are in town for a few days or a longer vacation with the whole family, there are plenty of things to do in Mesa, AZ for everyone. Explore our list of the top attractions and can't-miss sites below.
- Spring Training
- Superstition Farm - Always wanted to see a farm up close? With a petting zoo, daily tours, and hayrides, you can get your fill of Arizona farm life at Superstition Farm.
- Queen Creek Olive Mill - A sustainable family-owned olive farm and mill, producing Arizona's only extra virgin olive oil as well as gourmet food items and all-natural line of home and body products.
- Superstition Springs Center - This retail center features over 150 popular stores, an indoor children's play area, scenic outdoor amphitheater, and double-decker carousel.
- Gilbert Gateway Towne Center - Explore a wide variety of stores, restaurants and more at this outdoor shopping center.
- Toka Sticks Golf Club
Take a break and hit the tee box for 18 holes at this public par 72 golf course, located directly next to the hotel. Short on time? Stop by the driving range or grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant.
- Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch
Play a round of championship golf at this expansive Dick Bailey course. Challenging to experts and beginners alike, you'll have the chance to take in the surrounding natural beauty while you play.
- Big League Dreams - Take a swing at the big leagues and hit the batting cages at this replica Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, or Yankee Stadium.